The beautiful Swan Lake House is lavishly decorated with a magnificent view over our exquisite award winning private sheltered gardens.
Complete with fresh water lake, majestic resident White Swans, Ducks and Bell Birds make this a truly special destination.
Spend your days at the Floral Symposium over-looking the lake and magnificent Swans, Swan Lake Gardens offer a decadent private venue for your function.
Swan Lake Gardens Exclusive Floral Art Symposium
Our lawn overlooking Swan Lake and our expansive property.
The grand Swan Lake House and Gardens is the perfect getaway for your next symposium.
Located in Cashmere, Christchurch and surrounded by award winning gardens, we can help you truly relax and enjoy your symposium in a private restful setting beyond your highest expectations.
The luxuriously appointed Swan Lake House offers magnificent views over our gardens with large established trees, manicured lawn and fresh water lake with majestic resident White Swans, Ducks and Bell Birds. Our in-house award-winning Day spa, Lotus at Siam, epitomises luxury and decadence and offers a level of service and relaxation few experience.
- Attendees will split into two groups and enjoy a three-hour floral art class with Kim Chan (http://www.kimchan.co.nz/) who will lead the floral art, along with her assistant florist. Fluent in Chinese and English, she is an award-winning floral stylist and can cater for many different floral levels.
- Morning session 10am – 1pm, afternoon session 2pm – 5pm.
- The best of seasonal flowers are selected by our buyers daily, direct from the growers
- Attendees will be able to take away your own floral arrangement at the end of the symposium.
- Each attendee will enjoy a one-hour massage of their choice by our Thai therapy team (maximum 20 people) with group split throughout the day.
- Catering includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea – including a selection of cakes, petite sandwiches and fresh fruit with fresh juice, green tea.
- A photographer will be on site and a CD will be supplied of all photographs taken over the course of the day.
- A guided garden walk in the award-winning Swan Lake Gardens will be led by the owner Duncan Laing.
- Full day symposium, meetings or training (whatever your requirements). Seating theatre style.
- Attendees can enjoy a 60-minute ELEMIS Exotic Moisture Dew facial or 60-minute massage of your choice (maximum 20 people).
- Includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea – including a selection of cakes, petite sandwiches and fresh fruit with fresh juice, green tea.
Both days hire includes a grand piano, electric organ, venue manager, large TV screen for computer use.
Swan Lake House and Gardens exclusive hire for up to 20 people:
Day One: $24,990 +GST
Day Two: $15,990 +GST
We welcome your enquiry. Contact Juanita Friend for further information.