Beauty Therapist/Beauticians work with us at our award-winning world class day spa, where good health and nature abide in harmony. We are an official ELEMIS NZ skincare spa and have been operating in Cashmere, Christchurch for more than 12 years at our destination Swan Lake Gardens.
You will need to be passionate about facials and body treatments, compassionate and understand our ELEMIS facial, hand and body experiences offered to our clients.
Qualified practitioners with a minimum of 3 years-experience are required for our ever-growing day spa to enable us to deliver exclusive ELEMIS facial and body experiences including facial analysis for clients which include prescribed ELEMIS skincare. Reception work is required from time to time.
We are open Tuesday to Sunday including late nights and weekends. Full time and part time positions available, with flexible working hours.
Our ideal practitioner/s should have the following:
* Have minimum 3 years experience
* Work well as part of a team and grow into a key part of the team, even as a part-time staff member.
* Be honest, reliable and motivated to help our clients.
* Be a great communicator and be confident in recommending products to our clients.
* Be well-presented, professional and friendly.
* Be confident and self-motivated to grow their client base.
* Have excellent customer service and people skills.
* Eager to learn and enthusiastic in helping to grow the business; must experience working towards services and retail growth targets.
Full ELEMIS in-house training will be given by our experienced ELEMIS trainers to enable specific exclusive ELEMIS client treatment experiences, skincare sales and aftercare.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including commissions on skincare sales. Applicants must be NZ citizens or a valid NZ work Visa.
Please email your cover letter and CV to Julia@lotusspa.co.nz by Wednesday 30th June.
Please do not phone or call into the Spa to discuss this position.
We look forward to hearing from you
The Team at Lotus Day Spa